Foundation Solutions for Life
Call Today for Your No-Obligation Estimate
A lasting home structure relies on a strong and sturdy foundation. United Dynamics has diagnosed and restored thousands of homes. over 17,000 homes. We go the extra mile to ensure you and your family are protected with a durable foundation to last a lifetime.
Know the Symptoms
It’s important to keep an eye out for symptoms of foundation issues in your home. Spotting these symptoms early and tackling the problem immediately could prevent the issue from getting worse, ultimately saving you time and money.
Common symptoms of foundation issues to watch for include:
- Windows and doors sticking
- Roof or basement leaking
- Bricks or walls cracking
- Walls bowing, bulging or leaning
- Drywall separating
- Stair step cracks in masonry mortar joints
- Space between wall baseboard and floors
- Chimneys tilting or leaning
- Garage leaning
- Caulking tearing at windows or doors
These symptoms are typically caused by soil erosion underneath your foundation, which weakens the support that your foundation relies on and causes settlement issues. Soil erosion can be caused by intense heat or dry weather conditions, poor drainage, or sinkholes.
Rely On Us For a Solution
United Dynamics uses advanced hydraulic pier systems that not only repair the foundation issue, but also guard against any future settlements.
- The Resistance Pier System pushes through the soil to find load-bearing bedrock or strata for support. It supports the full weight of the failing foundation and pushes it back into place using hydraulics.
- The Helical Pier System produces the same result, but is driven into the soil by a large rotating bit, rather than hydraulics, to load-bearing.
Our experienced crew is capable of recognizing which method will work best for your home, and will finish the job with minimal disturbance to your yard or landscaping.
Quality Foundation Repair Since 1989
No job is too big or small for us to tackle, and our staff has the experience necessary to offer you and your family the safety you deserve. Within the walls of your home, you’ll create many memories with the ones who mean the most. We understand the critical role that your home’s foundation plays in the safety of your family, so we work hard to keep your family’s memories protected.
Homes That Stand the Test of Time
Precision and attention-to-detail is our specialty, and we strive to restore foundations that will protect your family’s home for generations to come. Let us help your home stand the test of time.