Foundation Solutions For Life
Schedule for Your Free Quote Today
A lasting home structure relies on a strong and sturdy foundation. United Dynamics has diagnosed and restored thousands of homes. over 17,000 homes. We go the extra mile to ensure you and your family are protected with a durable foundation to last a lifetime.
KNOW THE SYMPTOMS
It’s important to keep an eye out for symptoms of foundation issues in your home. Spotting these symptoms early and tackling the problem immediately could prevent the issue from getting worse, ultimately saving you time and money.
Common symptoms of foundation issues to watch for include:
- Windows and doors sticking
- Roof or basement leaking
- Bricks or walls cracking
- Walls bowing, bulging or leaning
- Drywall separating
- Stair step cracks in masonry mortar joints
- Space between wall baseboard and floors
- Chimneys tilting or leaning
- Garage leaning
- Caulking tearing at windows or doors
- Water or soil intrusion
RELY ON US FOR A SOLUTION
United Dynamics uses lateral wall stabilization systems that not only repair the foundation issue, but also guard against any future movements.
- The Abe Jack System utilizes steel I beams and bracing to resist the lateral forces causing the wall deformation. Often the wall can be realigned close to its original position.
- The Helical Tieback System produces the same result, but is driven into the soil by a large rotating bit, locking the tieback into place and securing the wall.
- The Carbon Fiber System can produce the same results in areas where the Abe Jack System or Helical Tiebacks are not applicable.
Our experienced crew is capable of recognizing which method will work best for your home, and will finish the job with minimal disturbance to your yard or landscaping.
QUALITY FOUNDATION REPAIR SINCE 1989
No job is too big or small for us to tackle, and our staff has the experience necessary to offer you and your family the safety you deserve. Within the walls of your home, you’ll create many memories with the ones who mean the most. We understand the critical role that your home’s foundation plays in the safety of your family, so we work hard to keep your family’s memories protected.
HOMES THAT STAND THE TEST OF TIME
Precision and attention-to-detail is our specialty, and we strive to restore foundations that will protect your family’s home for generations to come. Let us help your home stand the test of time.